Build A Brand for Your Business
Building a brand for your business is challenging, but there’s no rule that says you have to do it all by yourself. A good business owner knows when to delegate—hire a designer, not just for a logo, but to create context and extend your brand’s vision.Teamup Team
Here are a few tips on how to communicate better with your designer:
- Invite them to meet you at a relaxed setting; a café maybe, not your office, so you can have an easy conversation.
- Don’t be afraid to say that you have no design background, so the designer can explain things more clearly, in an easy language you will understand.
- Discuss your business’s goals from the start, and talk about your ‘why’. Feel free to share any inspiration to tell the designer about where you see your business going.
- Trust your designer’s process. You chose to work with them, and they have the experience to deliver the best solution to your problem.
- Give constructive feedback, using phrases like ‘this doesn’t work with my vision’ or ‘this color won’t attract my target audience’ instead of ‘I don’t like this’.
Remember: for any project you work on, communication is key. Your designer’s role is to bridge a gap between your brand and its audience in a visual way. However, it is up to you to guide them in creating possibilities for your brand’s growth.Teamup Team